Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Two in a booth?
Thread: Two in a booth?
View Single Post
Old 30th March 2005, 02:43 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Educate me, guys.

What law is violated by sharing a booth?

I was always under the impression that the signs posted in video stores were manufactured by the makers of the video booth equipment -- in fact, I'm SURE of it since the signs are all identical. At least in VGR Systems arcades.

So... these signs could be made available from the company for those areas where it IS illegal to have two in a booth -- and the store can elect to display them or not. Unless local laws say they MUST display the signs because they contain not only the admonition against two in a booth but also against sexual activity and loitering, both of which are illegal everywhere.

It was also my assumption that two in a booth reflects the need for the store to make more MONEY. When two share a booth, if there were no sex at all, the store is simply losing money. THAT is certainly not illegal, though any business can establish any rules they want (mostly) to eject people who do not patronize the establishment or are a disturbance to others.

I COMPLETELY agree that cops can pretty much bust you and make up anything they want -- they have done it to me! Admittedly, I screwed up big time once and gave them all they needed without having to make up charges, but I've also been actually innocent and been busted just the same. And BMG is right: I was stupid and said too much. THAT will never happen again!

So... yes... you sure CAN be busted, though generally speaking, most ABSs are "safe" most of the time. You can never be too careful, though.

So my question remains: what local laws might there be that would make it actually ILLEGAL to share a booth? I think a defense attorney could easily get this kicked.

I can understand that exposing your dick through a Buddy Window can have legal ramifications -- the presence of the window itself doesn't mean that it's OK to show cock.
Quote |