Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Two in a booth?
Thread: Two in a booth?
View Single Post
Old 31st March 2005, 02:39 PM
Badgerboi
Cruiser

ABS Booths

I believe it's a Wisconsin law that ABS can not have booths with complete doors. They either must be open at the lower half, or doorless. On place between Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls outsmarted them somewhat--they made a simple, doorless maze where one walks in, goes straight back, turns right and then heads back where the machines are located. They have signs posted about only one in a booth, but I assume they didn't go to all this trouble just for the fun of it (given AIDS, I don't "do" casual sex but I will stop, view and give "Old Faithful" a workout by myself).
I've often wondered why ABS owners haven't challenged the law on the basis of discrimination. If regular doors are not allowed where people might have sex, should not hotels, motels, along with cars and trucks, at least be required to have half doors?
Quote |