Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Help
Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 1st April 2005, 01:43 PM
IpsoFacto
Cruiser

Help

Ok, here’s the deal. I am a gay man that works from home for myself. I live a pretty comfortable life. Over the past few years, my sex life has been encroaching on my personal life. As a result, my work performance and my personal life have suffered. It’s at the point where I spend hours each day looking for sex, reading about sex and writing about sex.
I am basically a computer junkie. I hang out on message boards (like this one and others) dispensing advice, reading, jerking off and looking to hook up. If I am not online, I am in the bookstores, public parks or bathrooms all the while trying to get laid.
My life has been totally consumed. I literally spend hours responding with volumes of information about every conceivable topic that people post about. Not just a few sentences either. I have to write page after page after page. Most of the time, I am in over my head, especially when I dispense medical advice. I just have to write something. It’s almost like an addiction. I cannot help myself and have to have my say. Even if it makes me sound like a kook. I once decided that a medical doctor was incorrect and I was right.
Basically I am asking if anyone has ever been in this situation before? If so how the hell do I stop? Do I need to see a psychiatrist?

Thanks.