Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Two in a booth?
Thread: Two in a booth?
View Single Post
Old 1st April 2005, 03:37 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

I came across those same type of booths in Erie, PA. not long ago.

When I was driving up here to NY, I took with me a printout of ABS locations from CFS (and I can't thank the site enough for that -- I had a great time on the road). So I stopped in Erie to check out a couple places.

I had never seen booths with no doors before. They were constructed with extra side panels forming a maze-like entrance. This afforded SOME degree of privacy but still allowed anyone to walk right in on you. Also made it much harder for me to dismiss the dudes in whom I had no interest.

I have no idea if PA law requires this or not. I may check out an ABS in Pittsburgh on the way home (less than two weeks now!), but I really hate Pittsburgh traffic and West Virginia is so close that I'd probably be better off driving to Morgantown and having my fun there instead.

The place in Erie was packed with guys. But it seemed like very few were doing much of anything. The guys I personally hooked up with wouldn't go any further than to jerk off a bit. They seemed nervous. I can't blame them; I was nervous with the lack of doors, too. There was lots of cum on the floors. This is certainly common in an ABS and can be the result of actual sex, but I just got a vibe that the usual encounter in this particular place resulted in a fast bit of mutual masturbation with little else.

I've also mentioned a now-defunct bathhouse that had signs posted reading: "The introduction of semen into the oral or anal cavity is strictly prohibited."

Figure the odds of THAT being taken seriously.
Quote |