Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Help
Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 1st April 2005, 10:43 PM
Badgerboi
Cruiser

Possibly?

This is odd--here is a copy of a message I sent to a fellow who was gently teasing SC about first saying SC had little or nothing to say about something, and then going on at some length about the topic. Maybe it's cruel, but...

If you're going to respond, do it quickly since I am going on vacation and will be disconnected from the internet after Sunday. I've enjoyed CFS off and on, but let's face it, given the number of gays in the country, given that the same fellows seem to be doing most of the responding to discussions, and given that evidently there are a lot of wannabes who don't follow through on connections, we're really participating in somewhat of a fantasy world, aren't we. It's fun at times, but like with the fellow who started this thread, it can probably become addictive. SC just noted how the fellow sounded a lot like him. Could it be that it is him?

At any rate, here's what I said to the fellow:

I appreciate your comment about Scruffy having
nothing to say. There's something odd going on there.
In the last month or so I replied to a couple other
fellows suggesting that maybe SC is a shut-in with a
lot of time on his hands. His sexual experiences are
just too great, he's a tad too lucky, knows too much,
writes too much, etc. Last week, since both he and
Dr. Danny were absent at the same time, I suggested to
someone that maybe they were one and the same.
Afterall, what proof do we have that Dr. Dan is a
"real" doctor? What also makes me wonder is that
several months ago I e-mailed Dr. Dan with the
suggestion that SC was not for real and I never heard
back from him, which is odd since in the past he
almost always has answered. Your thoughts? Take care.