Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Questions on getting fucked
View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2005, 12:03 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally posted by tevaboi
My theory is that experienced bottoms do NOT become more elastic, but they develop a neural connection that allows them to open up their assholes as easily as the asshole opens up when you take a shit.
[/b]
Though I would generally agree with most part of the posting, unfortunately from talking to others and my own experiences the asshole do stretch quite visibly from frequent use. You can tell if someone is a frequent bottom just by looking down there. We all know that. That is why it is pointless trying to act coy by saying "I don't normally do this but ..."

But the tightness do return somewhat after months of inaction. More than just the neural connection, the pleasure connection makes it difficult to leave it unused for so long. Hence the stretching continues.

Those ass clenching exercises don't really tighten it up much. But it does increase the controls one has during sex .

So I'll say that those dildo foreplays are only needed for new bottoms or those experimenting. But once you get "it" and want "it", even the pain of "slam it in" penetration became associated with the expected pleasures that's soon to come.
However, not all men react that way even after much experimenting which I suspect would be your case. For those of us who do, we can't switch it on and off like you do. We need it bad.
Quote |