Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Questions on getting fucked
View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2005, 11:50 AM
tevaboi
Cruiser

Plastic surgeons know that human skin is very strechable and they often insert special balloons under the skin to stretch it out to create more skin for use elsewhere.

So I would agree that somebody could stretch out their asshole skin by inserting large objects frequently. Skin will stetch and will not always return to its previous state.

I would also guess that somebody could damage their asshole muscle in a manner that would make it very loose. Wether by nerve damage or tearing of the muscle.

However, if you only insert dicks in your asshole that are no bigger than a normal shit, and you make sure the asshole muscle is relaxed properly, I do not see how this would stretch the skin or damage the asshole muscle anymore than taking a shit once a day.
Quote |