Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Questions on getting fucked
View Single Post
Old 27th April 2005, 01:28 PM
tevaboi
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally posted by Versatile1010
What can cause major damage is rubber burn.
You raise a good point that I forgot to mention in my earlier post.

The anal skin on the outside is fairly tough skin and as you go inside it eventually changes to be more like a mucous surface. This is similar to your lip skin by your mouth. Your mouth lips are tough on the outside, but move just inside your mouth and the skin is different.

I understand that frequent rubbing will cause the inside of the anal opening to become more skin like and less mucous like. This will also happen with your mouth lips if you constantly lick and rub your lips.

I have found that experienced bottoms will have really tough skin quite far inside the asshole. Whereas inexperienced bottoms have very sensitive skin that is similar to just inside your mouth.

The tougher asshole skin can take fingers, rubbers, etc. without as much lube as is required with an inexperienced bottom. And yes, I agree it is a turn-on to use as little lube or spit as possible. You feel like the bottom really wants to be fucked.

This difference in skin toughness could be another factor that makes experienced bottoms appear to have a "looser" asshole. Their tougher asshole skin makes it easier to slip inside, which gives the appearance that the hole is looser.
Quote |