Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Good Massge/Spa
Thread: Good Massge/Spa
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2005, 10:04 AM
sloot
Cruiser

Try The Sanctuary

About 12 - 18 months ago, I had a great massage by a guy at The Sanctuary. I can't remember how, but I had understood beforehand that they had well-trained masseurs, and as a matter of policy, wouldn't do anything sexual. Indeed no indication was made in that direction.

It's somewhat difficult to find, being a little way up Rama 4 Road and then tucked in a soi. Do a search for the address and hopefully a map.

Easier to locate would be those along Silom Road, such as Silom Massage, Sawatdee Massage, Phranee Massage etc. They have both males and females so you can ask for a guy.

The problem is that the quality of the massage is variable and much depends on the luck of the draw. I've had great sessions, I've had unsatisfactory ones. The masseurs are not beneath providing sex, but they don't expect to do that routinely. They'll be quite happy giving you a massage (to whatever standard they can) and taking a tip that is smaller than you would have to pay in a sexy-massage place.
Quote |