Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Good Massge/Spa
Thread: Good Massge/Spa
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2005, 12:41 PM
IEB
Cruiser

Wat Pho does an outcall massage service

Although this is my first post on this form, I have been reading, and enjoying, your form for some time. I have a great interest in this topic with massage qualifications in Swedish and Deep Tissue from the US, as well as 3 certificates from Wat Pho. I do love nothing better than a good massage.

When I go to places like Arena, I always explain that I want someone who gives a good massage. (Don’t get me wrong I do like a happy ending.) To be honest, I have never been disappointed. Occasionally, I have shared some massage techniques with the guys, who seem always willing to learn something new.

Someone once suggested I go to ‘Body Tune’ on the Silom Rd, near Saladang BTS. They provide Tradidional Thai massage, etc., in nice setting. The last time I was there, however, I thought I would come away black and blue, ouch!

Wat Pho is the best in Thailand, founded by the king, with massage therapists following a sequence worked out by a number of experts in the field, and not just picked up at home. If you do go ask for the full 5 steps Traditional Thai massage taught in their school. It’s a bit more expensive, but it is worth it, while not on their menu it is available on request.

If you do opt for the herbal massage, make sure you don’t mind if any underwear worn underneath the clothes they give you to put on is stained yellow from the herbal compresses.

Wat Pho does an outcall massage service. They can come to your house, or hotel, to provide the massage there. Just give them a call (02) 22-12-97-4 and book any day they are open before 5:00PM.

For the best professional Thai Traditional Massage in Chiang Mai try the Old Medicine Hospital.

As for me, I think I will try Wowpow’s suggestion of ‘Candle Thai Spa’ when next in Bangkok.

IEB
Quote |