Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SCHPIT or SCHWALLOW
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2005, 08:00 PM
ButchMascGuy
Cruiser

Thumbs up

I think KD66 is right about the "head" action. Some guys are into giving great head action up to the point of a guy shooting a load in his mouth, but will not swallow. Other guys have an aversion to swallowing another guy's cum load and will spit it out. I've encountered both types of guys, with no complaints here. However, it's the guy who gives great head action and swallows a load of cum that seems to be appreciated the most.

Myself? I'm a very enthusiastic cocksucker who is dedicated to giving intense pleasure to a guy by working his cock for maximum results. When a guy blows his load, my reward for the effort is a gushing load of cum that I savor like a fine quality wine.

-- Abraham Lincoln
Quote |