Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - legal advice
Thread: legal advice
View Single Post
Old 1st June 2005, 08:14 PM
blkred
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to blkred
Exclamation legal advice

I was arrested for loitering in a public restroom for the intend of committing a lewd act. The officer was standing at the urinal with his hand in his sweat pants motioning as though he was masterbating. I tried to look and made the statement for him to go ahead and cum. Big mistake...The cops were doing a sting at the Robinson's May in the Crenshaw Balwin Hills mall. I was taken down to the South West LAPD station. They finger printed and photograghed me. I was then released with a citation with promise to appear in court. I was never read any rights. I guess my question is, Was I really arrested? Should I deny or try to fight this in court? Will this be on my record as a sex offender forever? By the way, I never admitted to anything and kept silent. Your responses will be gladly appreciated.
Quote |