Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Public/Outside Pissing
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2005, 08:19 PM
michaelinillinois
Cruiser

Public/Outside Pissing

Are there any other guys reading this who like to sneak a leak in public/outside? Few other actions define a man more than whipping out the one-eyed snake and letting the golden man-nectar rip.

I live in an upscale condominium development in an upscale western suburb of Chicago. Just before I wrote this, I stood outside on my deck in the delicious summer night air and lowered my underpants enough to drain my full bladder onto the lawn. It felt great. Now I need to go out there for a jack to complete the night.

I'd love to hear some stories about pissing in an alley, by the neighbor's fence, into a floor drain or wastebasket at work or anywhere else thay you may have exhibited even slighty risk piss behavior.

Any readers out there have a urinal in their home? Every man has a story to tell with this topic.
Quote |