Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - legal advice
Thread: legal advice
View Single Post
Old 6th June 2005, 07:40 AM
SamAdams
Cruiser

It never ceases to amaze me the number of "legal scholars" on this board who don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Miranda=only required if they question you about the crime. NOT REQUIRED to ask you your name, address, next of kin, finger print you, arrest you, ect. It's not that the courts don't care about Miranda, it's that it is often irrelivant. Hell, if you start making statements without them asking, it's tough shit.

Entrapment=classic definition is to "plant the seed of a crime in an innocent mind". Now that has been extrapolated over the years by courts in every state, so it does vary from state to state and I don't know what it is in California. But at least I admit that I don't really know California law. Now, if you were of an "innocent mind" instead trying to look and saying go ahead and cum, you'd have been disgusted and called the cops or the store manager on the guy. At the least, shot him a nasty look and moved on. Am I right? That would have given you a defense to work with.

Get a lawyer and hope for the best.
Quote |