Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Public/Outside Pissing
View Single Post
Old 9th June 2005, 06:28 AM
bayshorebottom
Cruiser

Office hallway ...

Last week I was in an office building and had to piss like a race-horse. I ran into the building, planning on hitting the first restroom that I saw.

They were locked. You had to get a key from one of the tenants, I guess (I suppose to keep vagrants out). But I had to go. BAD.

So, I looked up and down the hallway, mounted the water fountain, and let go. I kept going, and going, and going. I could hear phones ringing and people talking and the risk of getting caught was a real turn-on. (The actuality of being caught would have sucked, however).

By the time I was done pissing, I was hard ... but I figured that I had better not push my luck!

I was in Venezuela once and saw a load of road-workers on the back of a truck on the main highway ... probably 10 guys, all standing on the flatbed and pissing over the side. I just about drove off the side of the road! How I would have loved to have been their target!
Quote |