Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SCHPIT or SCHWALLOW
View Single Post
Old 9th June 2005, 11:31 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

The VAST majority of men who meet up with me want to swallow. This is because I advertise seeking expert dick-suckers. Very few who are experts in the field want to spit it out...

But there are a few here and there.

And I agree with GWT: it's fine with me if they don't want to swallow. I'm far more into being sucked than worrying about what happens to my cum after the fact. The way I see it, any guy who gets off on giving me pleasure, deriving great satisfaction from that, can do whatever he wants in those final moments. I always respect a man's decision. Some guys have safer sex on their minds and I definitely find this to be a turn-on. Lots of dudes have a mild fetish for having cum shot ON them, too -- I am always happy to oblige. In fact, it is certainly hot to see my own cum flying onto a guy's chest or face or dick. Can't complain much about that!

I DO avoid men who have an all-out aversion to cum, though. At least if I am made aware of this beforehand. Guys who have told me that they love to suck but don't want cum on them or in their mouth ALWAYS become far too tentative and exhibit their nervousness near the end. This can be an orgasm-killer for me, if a guy can't trust me enough to have control of my own dick. I'll turn down these guys if approached with this kind of thing, but admittedly some don't say anything about it until they've been sucking me for forty-five minutes already. At that point, I usually have to jerk off and just get it over with.

The men who REALLY turn me on are those who find my dick and cum appealing -- it's just rather odd to be with a dude if I know in the back of his mind he is "fearing" my sperm. I find nothing erotic about that at all.

Luckily, this is a rare problem for me -- but it happens now and then.
Quote |