Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Public/Outside Pissing
View Single Post
Old 9th June 2005, 05:11 PM
michaelinillinois
Cruiser

Bayshorebottom:

Thanks for your contribution.

That was one unique story of a guy trying to find relief. You must have had to go incredibly bad!

I'm trying to get the picture in my head of a guy using a drinking fountain as a urinal. I would have never thought of that as even a possibility. I hope that you were kind enough to 'flush' afterward!

If I am picturing it right, it sounds like this was a fairly high water fountain installation and that you had to raise yourself up so that you could direct the jet of your urine stream into the fountain drain.

You can bet that I would have been hard and horny after that maneuver. I would have needed some 'manual relief' soon after, even if it meant having a jack in a broom closet.

As for your Venezuelan mass manpiss sighting, it reminds me how faux-Victorian our country is, and...once again, "when you're a man, the world is your urinal."

You should submit that story to www.gaymale.ws.

Some more desperation or parking garage piss stories should keep this thread going for quite some time.

MIL
Quote |