Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Public/Outside Pissing
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2005, 12:39 PM
michaelinillinois
Cruiser

Pissin' in the Driveway.

Hey tallbear84:

Welcome to our discussion and thanks for your contribution--it's certainly as valid and relevant to my original post as anyone's.

As far as the sociology of public pissing goes, I am convinced that most of the time, assuming that the person urinating is giving the impression that he needs privacy, most people will oblige or ignore the pisser or perhaps even get turned on, but run to the phone to call 911. If you were to step up the neighbor's door and urinate an evening's worth, then that might receive a different response. There is probably an unwritten sociological law that would say that a man pissing on his own property--especially at night--should be left alone.

As I did last night, I enjoyed going out to the lowest step on my deck and drain my bladder before I turn into bed. There's no wasted water, no sewage to treat that the lawn and rain can't easily handle, and it feels manly and great.

Thanks for the 'bonus' blowjob material. Would like to hear about that as well some time.

Does peeing in your driveway tend to make you hard?

There's just got to be some hot stories about guys in parking garages and elevators out there...
Quote |