Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - legal advice
Thread: legal advice
View Single Post
Old 11th June 2005, 09:22 AM
SamAdams
Cruiser

I know I said I was going back to lurk mode, but I just can't help myself (sort of like dcfan).

Yes, the cops and courts do have better things to do. Most of them could give a shit what you do in private. These crackdowns are usually the result of the "taxpayers" getting tired of seeing their parks and streets turned into public sex venues. Sure, you get an occasional prosecutor or police chief who gets a hair up his ass and proclaims a crackdown. But the majority are the result of neighbors and "taxpayers" calling, writing, and showing up at public meetings demanding something be done by their elected officals, who then tell the police to clean it up. When a local park showed up on the places list here, the cops cracked down. I remember one case in particular where they not only arrested the two guys doing it, but a third guy who was just watching (vouyerism), with all names published in the paper.

I love sucking and fucking as much as the rest of you. But the last thing I wanted was to be walking with my kids through a park or into a restroom to find a guy swinging on another guys cock. Try to explain that to a 4 year old

Come on guys. We cause most of our own problems by irresponsible behaviour. Let's clean up our own act, then the cops won't have to.
Quote |