Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - legal advice
Thread: legal advice
View Single Post
Old 11th June 2005, 10:39 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Talking Public or Not...

I call this a very useful debate.

I am certainly no angel and have done more than my fair share of cruising in public places. I got caught only once, many years ago and nothing really happened. No arrest, no charges, nada. Call it a good luck.

Most European countries are rather liberal when it comes to having sex in public. Sure, just like everywhere else, it is forbidden but in most EU countries nothing really happens, unless you choose to have a hardcore sex act at the main square round lunchtime. For as long as you confine your activities to parks and bushes, tearooms and nude beaches, no one bothers. I am free to guess that very few taxpayers, citizens, etc. really complain to their elected officials about the fact that certain activities take place regularly during the night hours in certain city parks. If it bothers you, do not go there in the middle of the nite --- that would be the attitude here.

I agree with SA that it is not easy to explain all the doings in a men's tearoom to a 4 year old. In reality, there are loads of stuff on TV and all over the place that are difficult to explain to a 4 year old. So, people apply all kinds of evasive strategies. No one ever said any place was perfect, unless you choose to live in your very own gated community.

Being this much on the go, I have grown accustomed to a certain pattern of cruising. This works for me:

1) Absolutely no cruising in Saudi Arabia and similar. Sorry, guys, it just ain't worth it.
2) Limited cruising at places where laws are ocassionally enforced. Clubs, bars, ABS rather than public places. I want neither trouble nor expense.
3) Cruise as you will, at places where they do not enforce the laws and where it really does not cause a problem of any magnitude.
4) Cruising is just another aspect of daily life. So, use your common sense, take calculated risks and leave at the faintest sign of possible trouble. You don't want any explaining to do, do you?

KD

Quote |