Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - legal advice
Thread: legal advice
View Single Post
Old 11th June 2005, 12:09 PM
bayshorebottom
Cruiser

Who runs this town, anyway?

Just an aside in support of Sam's post regarding the public being the ones that generally push the cops into crackdowns ... in my case the arresting officers semi-apologized at the time of the arrest, saying that there had been several complaints from families that had taken their kids to the beach and walked up on guys having sex. I think his comment was "why can't you keep it in the bedroom, buddy?" (or something like that). He also advised that I tell my wife that I was taking a leak in the woods and got busted. Not a bad cop, all-in-all, but his partner was an asshole.

The lady in booking (a tough black cop) actually shouted at the arresting officers, saying "why can't you leave these guys alone and lean on the drugs dealers?" Not that it helped me any, but at least I felt a LITTLE less humiliated.

When my wife brought bail, the clerk suggested that she let me rot in there. Very nice touch.

It actually gets worse ... C.O.P.S was filming that day, and I made the footage, but it's on some editing floor somewhere, they found a sadder case to show on the final cut, I guess. But you can imagine how I felt every Thursday night when C.O.P.S came on. I kept waiting for my face.
Quote |