Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang Mai
Thread: Chiang Mai
View Single Post
Old 14th June 2005, 08:23 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

bars

I can't give you any late breaking news, but I was there in mid January and the bar scene was pathetic. The usual best place (in my opinion) is Adam's Apple but it was closed once again for an extended period. Not sure if it's open again, has been shut down by the cops again, or what the status is. My Way had shows but no go-go. Circle Pub had there usual late show (why must all these C'mai bars start late and close early?) which once again bored me. The Fan Club was truly bizarre: about 10 boys that looked like goth-rock vampire wannabees. Dancing shirtless but all wearing jeans. Over at Doi Boy nobody was dancing and the boys looked listless. I passed through the outdoor bars near the Climbing Wall one night and there wasn't much happening there either. Maybe it was a slow/bad week, but the lack of anything interesting has kept me - and will keep me - from going back to C'mai for a long time. I enjoyed the many wonderful restaurants in town, though!
Quote |