Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking for leather gear
View Single Post
Old 14th June 2005, 09:32 PM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Looking for leather gear

I'm changing my image again and I am looking for leather gear so that I can have my next birthday photos taken in tiny shiny black shorts or underwear...heheh. As I plan to post them at my websites and profiles on varius other sites, I have been looking for short, black leather shorts and briefs, in particular.

I was wondering where I could get them in Thailand. There are leather shops in Malaysia but not one seems to sell shorts. Long pants, vests, jackets, even cockrings are all available in Penang but not shorts. I wonder why.

I seem to remember having read on a Thai board (I forget which now) that it is possible to get such stuff here, especially at the shop which provides costumes for the dancers but can't remember where the shop was. I saw one in Phuket but they didn't seem to have what I wanted so I didn't buy anything.

I'd be grateful if anyone could tell me where to get my naughty black leather shorts so that when I come in October, I can finally get a few pairs of each (plus maybe anything else which might catch my eye) for my best moments caught on film.

Tao