Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking for leather gear
View Single Post
Old 15th June 2005, 11:28 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Thanks for the info, guys

I did see something like leather stuff in the Phuket shop when I passed by last holiday there but like you said, I didn't see any shorts. Maybe I'll see if I can get it tailored by them if I spend a few extra days on Phuket next time.

As I'll be more likely to head for Bangkok next, I'll certainly see about Chatuchak market. I never noticed anything like leather stuff last time I was there in 2003 but who knows this time? As for the Pattaya shop, I'm afraid I'll have to give it a miss. Pattaya is not one of those places in which I'd be caught dead. I have been given me a very, very bad impression of it by my experiences on that other board and I refuse to risk running into one of them and having my whole holiday ruined!

Tao

PS
I'll post my new image pictures here as soon as I can get a pair of naughty leather shorts...cuz I'm so incredibly vain, never mind even if I am not the best looking old fart around!