Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang Mai
Thread: Chiang Mai
View Single Post
Old 18th June 2005, 12:20 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

If you stay in Montri Hotel next to Tapae gate for Bht650-750/night, they have the What's On In Chiang Mai magazine free in the rooms and each place I have mentioned has a map/location guide in Thai suitable for tuk-tuk drivers. There is now a formal aircon mini-bus route now...I did not try but saw route 4 bus stop at the airport and at Montri Hotel. Also they have Taxi-Meter cabs at the airport...but did not check if same price as Bangkok or not.....not many roaming the streets. I usualy take a Budget car from the airport...take a new pickup for Bht1,200/day or Honda Jazz for Bht1,500/day. It's worth it to be able to explore all the fringe area places. The concentrated bar area around Peak is really not a delightful spot. About 1 cute boy in each bar outnumbered by customers 10 to 1...maybe better at times but just not a patch of the time you can have at Adams or Free Guy or Circle or Hero or the fitness park on the way to the zoo. You can also rent a bicycle cheaply and cover all the spots easily and very cheaply...make sure you get one with a cross bar to take your boy home.

I did not note any hill tribe boys at Adam's, but I am not sure what they would look like naked. Maybe I am just lucky that i like the Adam's type of boy...not muscle, not femine, not pasty...just wholesome fun guys with slim bodies, tanned skin and large dicks and the cutest street-boy faces. When ever you off a boy from there, you know you are not going to be embarrased to take him anywhere due to tight tank tops, spiky hair and rings and dog-colar belts with bum cracks showing. These guys dress like they would be going to university or out with the parents.
Quote |