Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Public/Outside Pissing
View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2005, 07:59 PM
michaelinillinois
Cruiser

Pissing on the Road ========>~~~~

Hey Matt:

It's great to hear from you. I've got to get into the city for a visit.

I like that UK tour story. It has all the elements of great encounters: unexpected, hot, MALE and uninhibited. Somehow I would imagine the British as a bit more shy about pissing in public as compared to mainland Europeans, but I have little on which to go. I always prefer to jack first and then rinse it out with a cleansing urine stream, but sometimes that's not how things work out.

You reminded me that I just got back from a very long car trip from Dallas last Sunday. As I sat in the passenger seat and dozed through the long hours of plains and darkness, more than once, my dick was erect. I don't know if I was truly sexually aroused, had to pee or my body was responding to the endless motion. Having a wank by the side of the road (which I think is the most natural thing in the world, if you're a guy) would have relieved the tension and allowed me to sleep well in the car. I love that deep sleep that comes after a well-deserved ejaculation.

Does anybody have any "pissing WHILE driving" stories to share, like with a bud or girlfriend watching in horror or amazement?

Keep those piss stories cumming!
Quote |