Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ignor This At Your Peril
View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2005, 08:59 PM
TotallyOZ
Cruiser

Arrow What would I do?

That is not an easy question. No one would know until they are in the situation you were in. I know it must have been horrible and one of your worst experiences. I hope that you are getting back some of your peace of mind.

One thing I always do is to check the ID and make absolutly sure that they are of age. The hotels I stay at in most cities also check and no one under the age of 18 is allowed in. But, perhaps the best thing to do is to only go with guys from a bar you trust the owner and the mamasan. I off very few new boys in Pattaya but when I do, I do so from a bar and only after talking to the manager of a bar that I know. For them, they are always honest and up front with me as they know I am a good customer and they do not want to loose my business. Plus, if you tip them well, which I do, the incentative for them to always help you as opposed to just making an off fee is greatly enhanced.

I have heard your story from several others and it seems to be a theme here. Always be leery of who you meet and where you meet them. Thank you for posting your experience as I hope many will learn from it and not repeat the same mistake.
. . . Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne and Strawberries in one hand, Diet Coke and Godiva Chocolate in the other, a personal bottle of Eros and a good Cuban cigar in the your pockets (both partially used), a wallet empty of currency but noticeably used from the rainbow colors of bills from a multitude of countries and cards charged to the max from the joys of life, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!
Quote |