Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ignor This At Your Peril
View Single Post
Old 5th July 2005, 12:36 AM
billinbkk
Cruiser

PATTAYA WARNINGS!!

I'm sure that the story printed above is 100% true. And, I can add yet another one....something that happened to a friend of mine recently in Sunee Plaza:

My friend met a ladyboy and chatted with her before offering to buy her a drink. After one drink, they decided to head back to his hotel for some relaxation and fun. As they walked out of the bar, they were met by a "policeman" who insisted that he be able to search my friend. Unbeknownst to my friend, the ladyboy had slipped a small plastic bag with several pills in it into my friend's pocket. The "policeman" told my friend that he'd have to come down to the police station. My friend (who's NEVER done drugs) tried to talk his way out of it. To make a long story short, he ended up paying this "policeman" tens of thousands of baht to just go away. It was only then that he realized that his ladyboy "friend" had disappeared. The next night he actually SAW the ladyboy and the "policeman" together chatting on the soi.

SO.....be very VERY cautious in Pattaya. There's a LOT of "stuff" going down there these days.