Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SCHPIT or SCHWALLOW
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2005, 06:37 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Gee, Jeremy... I thought the First Rule Of Successful Cruising was "always take a towel!"

Had you read "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" perhaps you would not have had to learn the hard way!

Yet I just can't see getting pissed at a guy's decision. Some dudes simply gag and do NOT like it -- I wouldn't force a dude to eat broccoli if he wasn't into it, you know?

Hey, I GET IT -- a man's sperm is his life-essence. Yep, there's all kinds of power associated with cum and climax, etc. I LOVE it when a guy WANTS my DNA -- I mean, honestly -- how fucking HOT is that, to be WANTED that much? Fuck, yeah -- it's a huge turn on.

But at the same time -- I personally don't want to refuse all non-swallowers out there. I'd miss out on a lot of GREAT head if I did that!

I DO detest it when a guy stops and ruins my orgasm, though, as I mentioned. That kind of timid sexual behavior when my dick is in his mouth is a turn off of the ultimate kind -- it feels as if the guy is saying: "the thought of your orgasm scares me."

Regarding your dude in the theater -- well, you WARNED him -- and I think he was probably trying to be HALFWAY good about it: he accepted your cum in his mouth but didn't want to swallow it down. At least you got SOMETHING, he probably figured. MOST guys will TELL you their intentions, though: ask you to cum elsewhere or ask for that warning so they can back off -- at which point, you KNOW what is expected.

Online encounters and making arrangements for such almost ALWAYS include a discussion about what is to be done with cum. Guys specify readily if they want it -- there are a massive number of screen names along the lines of "CumPig" and such. If I'm talking with a dude online and HE doesn't bring it up, I will -- I want to KNOW what turns him on, if it's my cum on his body or down his throat. To be honest, I don't think I've ever met a dude who told me to cum anywhere BUT at least ON him. No one has ever said: "Cum in a towel, keep it off me." Of course, should I ever hear that, I'd certainly refuse THAT encounter!

Personally, oozing my cum and HIS spit all over my dick after climax is kind of hot. But, yeah, I agree: sans TOWEL it kind of sucks -- but now you know better!
Quote |