Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Help for rookie...looking for massage
View Single Post
Old 10th July 2005, 08:07 PM
jdfmail
Cruiser

Thank you for all the replies...I was just curious if anyone can recommend a few boys for me to try that meet what I am looking for. Thanks again for the help. To recap...I am lookign for a good massage with with oral/oral and top guy with larger cock.

For the record I am a straight guy that like many has the need to explore my sexuality with other men. What a turn on to suck/fuck other guys when I have only very limited experience. I have been with a few katoies but never a masculine guy. I would not ask for recommendations for women or even where to go as I am comfortable with that scene and have no problems there...it is just that I am inexperienced with the guys and I am looking for a little direction to help me get to where I want to go.

Cheers...
Quote |