Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Good Massge/Spa
Thread: Good Massge/Spa
View Single Post
Old 13th July 2005, 09:41 AM
sloot
Cruiser

Candle T Spa was good

I was there about a week ago. I almost couldn't find the place. The problem was that their shop was actually inside a multistoreyed garage. Now who would expect a spa to be inside a garage?

Inside, it was calm, aesthetic and pleasantly scented. The service was superb. I was given slippers, a bathrobe and at least 3 changes of towels.

I took the scrub and massage package which cost 1300 baht and lasted a total of 2 hours. When I resisted the sea salt scrub, they proposed a blended cream-based alternative, which was superb for my skin type.

For the massage I opted for orange essence oil.

Skill-wise, the guy (Porky) who worked on me wasn't the best I've had, but pretty good. I'd rate him a B+. I felt he knew all his strokes well, but was not spot-on in anatomy, that is to say, the placing of the thumb, fingers and strokes did not always correspond well to the needed anatomical location. Secondly, his applied pressure was not entirely consistent - perhaps 2 hours was too tiring.

The facilities are in good condition. I know how difficult it is to keep such facilities in good repair. I notice things like whether the drainage is choked, whether airconditioning is quiet, whether scum has built up on the shower room tiles. I'm glad to report full marks on all these and more.

Highly recommended.

I noticed that Sanctuary Spa was not only at their old location, but is also next door to Candle T Spa. Is there a difference between these 2 locations, does anyone know?
Quote |