Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ATLANTA is DEAD.....moving into DARK ages
View Single Post
Old 18th July 2005, 08:57 AM
Yfronts
Cruiser

George Bush's one party government...

What we see happening here in Atlanta is not unique. It is happening all across the U.S. The Religious Right has and continues to take over. I am dismayed at what is happening in this country. Orwell was right...it just took a little longer to happen. I have a least three friends that are planning their exit strategy now. Two have already bought land in Mexico and Costa Rica...the others are still traveling assessing options.

Taxes, civil fines, gas and utilities will continue to push the middle class further and further into debt till it all collapses in some financial armaggedon. The banks will seize everything and when they fold the govenment will assume their debt and essentially own everything. And with the Religious Right at the top of the food chain I don't want to be gay and be living in this country...it all makes me very sad.

You can still find sex privately via computer, but beware they know everything you say and do on the internet. All of my emails were subpoenied in a civil court case. Earthlink informed me of the subpoeny but they could do nothing. I was told I could hire a lawyer to place a protest to the court but that that would probably not stop it. The court got all my email between my tax attorney and myself... every man I had chatted with...all pictures exchanged etc. Beware Big Brother is watching.

And on a brighter note who wants to trade blowjobs?