Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ATLANTA is DEAD.....moving into DARK ages
View Single Post
Old 18th July 2005, 09:15 PM
USMCemen
Cruiser

i'm in DC (ground zero of NO-SEX CENTRAL), and I can guarantee you that it's worse here than even ATL or Lauderdale (I get to both regularly, and inspite of the crackdowns and setbacks reported here, the AJC and elsewhere, there's still more going on down there than here in DC; with cameras and police everywhere, DC is no better than a 50's bridge party.

Example: Last night (Sun) I went to the DC Eagle for the first time in over three years. Within two minutes of going in, while I was standing by myself nursing a bottled water (don't want the DC police to pick me up for .000000000001 blood alcohol, after all!), the bar owner comes up to me, and asks me to leave -- it turns out my 'attire' was too suggestive: me going commando and sporting SEMIHARD in my khaki military surplus cargos and formfitting black tee ('we don't allow visitors to disturb our patrons socializing' was what the owner slurred to me in drunken English -- too much for the magnolias in vinyl, I guess. I was told 'finish your cocktail and leave' (never mind my 'cocktail' was clearly a bottled water -- it was like that scene in the movie Hairspray where Tracy Turnblad is sent down to the principal's office for her "Hair-Don't" infraction.

Being thrown out of the DC Eagle? a Badge of Honor, which I've now earned twice -- the first time was eight years ago, when a barback caught a Canadian Air Force dude blowing me in the john -- 'LEAVE NOW -- THIS IS A RESPECTABLE ESTABLISHMENT!!!' is what the wagging-fingered barback yelled at us, as we laughed our asses out of there. (The DC Anti-Sex movement goes back years, well back into the Clinton era, btw, for anyone who thinks GWB is to blame -- the most notorious crackdown being the shutting down of the Green Lantern bar, which until it was closed by the preening Big City SafeSex Nannies was the best thing DC had going for hot sex cruise bars)

For the record, I was down in ATL just a couple of weeks ago, hung out and had a great time at the Eagle (my old stomping ground, along with The Cove, Bulldog and Heretic) in even more suggestive bulging garb, and not a problem. Still, the point of this thread is right on -- to my mind it's *both* the prissy bible thumpers riding on the 'homeland security' bandwagon *and* the know-it-all liberal safesexers who are ruining every possiblity of a good time between consenting adults -- a marriage between them made in hell.

I'm finding more and more hot times these days in rural areas, reststops, truckstops and smalltown vidstores (NC is especially good for that, especially the ones near the military bases); the only drawback is that mensroom gloryholes seem to be a thing of the past EVERYWHERE. As far as regions are concerned, Miami and West Palm are benefitting from FTL's Atlanta-like crackdown on sex; for consistently hot times, tho, I have to go West to TX, AZ, Southern Cal, and SF.

I *HAD* been planning to move from DC back to ATL (where I used to live), but I'm having serious second thoughts about that if 'the scene' down there (which truthfully has been gradually going downhill since The Cove closed several years back) keeps getting worse. Phoenix and San Diego are definitely rising on my list of move-to destinations once I get the hell out of DC for good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my_uc_2.jpg (23.6 KB, 1687 views)