Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ATLANTA is DEAD.....moving into DARK ages
View Single Post
Old 19th July 2005, 05:00 AM
localpervert
Cruiser

RE: "the move north

I have to dissagree there Bilo. I have BTDT.....& got the police record instead of the T shirt. I have lived up around Lake LAnier for the last 20 years and have just seen the "party places" turned into police stake outs. The parks around Lanier being a example (out of MANY others) Old AThens Park used to be a great hetro & gay cruising ground and the coves around it were crowded with boats/nudity & sex. SO they closed the park ...and it even got wilder. people would park & walk the trails. (which-thank god- MOST donut piggies are to lazy to do) as of last year the county put up about a dozen "no parking/tow zone" signs... Now that was public property - Fed & state - They can't close it, but they can use questionable tactics to prevent access. Then there is the Lake itself which is now patrolled by 4 counties, Corp of Eng, DNR, GA Parks, etc. you can get busted out minding your own business in a deserted cove - faster than you can cruising CHeshirebridge on a Sat night. ALL of north Ga is like that now.
more people = more taxes. more taxes = more cops. morecops = more busts. more busts provide the statistics that more cops are needed.........more cops = more busts........ just a vicious circle. What I DON"T see in all this is the public outcry for all these new cops/laws/busts. Pigs & politicians are not human, they are a virus. A self perpetuating vermen. I remember what we used to say back in the 70's "don't let the pigs see you having sex.... If they learn how to breed we'll be ass deep in them "