Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ATLANTA is DEAD.....moving into DARK ages
View Single Post
Old 19th July 2005, 08:19 AM
nthemiddle
Cruiser

Angry Ga tracking HIV

Sorry, but yes it true Atlant has dried up! May be the reason is that HIV/AIDS has become such an issue. If you get your drugs for the State of GA. they are required to report where you live and what your activities are.

You think you have it rought! Well, I work in the Medical field with HIV patients and those people are tracked like dogs. If you go to a Title 3 clinic in GA. you are required to hand over sexual partners names, ask if you have had any of the following unprotected/protected sex with in the last three months, udate finanical doc. every 6 months. The requirements to report go on forever. Now the sad thing is that if your refuse to give details or don't comply with their rules you may or may not get your drugs.

I hate it for the way these patients are treated but the clinic guidelines are to gather and process and track HIV patients. Not all of us are infected but those that are hunted like dogs.
Like it or not HIV is still a gay illness with no cure.

I moved from Midtown about 12 years ago and it was the best thing I have done. I'm in Gwinnett but its not much better. So, weather you're in Metro or Northeast Ga. it doen't matter. What matters is stay safe don't do public places.

I'km sure there are many reason why the action has dried up in Metro Atlanta. Cops and gov have a lot to do with your going and cumming.