Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ATLANTA is DEAD.....moving into DARK ages
View Single Post
Old 19th July 2005, 12:46 PM
CapitalUncut

Send a message via MSN to CapitalUncut

Actually, USMC, the problem with the DC Eagle isn't so much the religious wrong, as it is the bi-polar, schizophrenic mis-manager. I was a fixture there from about 1990 until '95, and was notorious for causing all sorts of mischief...one on one up to group fucks both inside and on the deck. Cops occasionally came in to nab a specific individual they were pursuing, but they never gave anyone any grief (even if their dick wasn't perfectly concealed). If anything, they were polite, even friendly.

Things here (DC) really started going downhill when the (R)s took over the House, and took out that "Contract On America." That's when the wrong-wing began undoing what little semblence of liberty and respect that my generation had spent over 20 years fighting tooth and nail to garner. To compound the problem, it also coincided with a younger generation coming of age who felt they were entitled to party and tweak without any greater responsibility or obligation to the rest of the world ("what? me vote?").

Unfortunately, the sorry state of things these days (in DC or anywhere else) isn't likely to change unless large numbers of the under-35 crowd get off their asses and start voting and influencing the powers that be like the wrong-wingers, they'll find themselves in a world far worse than than anything Orwell could have written about.