Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ATLANTA is DEAD.....moving into DARK ages
View Single Post
Old 19th July 2005, 06:56 PM
hairylegs
Cruiser

AMEN BROTHER, and get ready to be flammed for having the gall to suggest the so called "libberals" are our friend! Nothing could be further from the truth. If ever the gay community had an enemy, it was the Dems. (Don't believe me? Name 1, just 1, piece of gay friendly legislation they have brought to the light of day, locally, at state level, or at Federal level. Just one! The only thing I can think of is Saint Bill's "don't ask, don't tell" That jerk sure felt our pain. How many more guys have been thrown out of the military based on that legislation, than were dumped under the evil reign of Bush I?)

Atlanta is so left wing, radical and corruptly liberal you want to puke. This crack down in Atlanta against the gay community is flat out the responsibility of the Democratic Liberal Left wing. The bible thumpers may be cheering, but its the libs and their saviour Mayor Franklin who is behind the crack down; it is they who control the police, the courts, and the media (which as you probably have chosen to forget, showed faces and humiliated the guys in the January bust at the Belvedere theater.) I think if I hear one more crack against the horrible republicans in their crusade against the noble libs, I will hurl.