Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Public/Outside Pissing
View Single Post
Old 24th July 2005, 05:26 AM
barebackpissboy
Cruiser

Send a message via ICQ to barebackpissboy
Thumbs up Heard about the baseball player who needed to take a leak?

Didja hear about the Boston Red Sox leftfielder (I think it's Manny Ramirez) in a game about a week or 10 days ago, who snuck through a door at the base of the Green Monster (the 30- or 40-foot outfield wall in leftfield at Fenway Park)? There was a lot of speculation about why he ducked through that door ... It was in the middle of an inning during some sort of pitching change or at least conference at the mound, and Manny missed the first pitch thrown to the next batter (no one would've been stationed in leftfield if the guy had hit the first pitch!)

The guys on either ESPN's Baseball Tonight or a FoxSportsNet show said they had it on good word that he snuck in to take a leak (probably 30,000 or 40,000 at the game). Supposedly he had a cup in there to piss in ...

Manny can't be totally pee-shy, since the scoreboard operator is behind that door -- they think it's quaint to use the old-fashioned kind of scoreboard with individual "placards" with the numbers printed on them, not modern electronic board, so someone has to be stationed back there.

Unfortunately, Manny denied the rest of us the chance to see him take a leak!

BTW, Manny is an OK-in-the-face looking African American man, probably his best trait would be a powerful build -- he's a top power hitter in the Majors.

Have any Boston (Pee Party?)-area heard definitively whether this story is true?

P.S. -- There was also video taken at an NFL game a few years back (can't remember if it was just a regular season game, or something big like the Super Bowl) of a player who pushed his front up against a table along the sideline, apparently taking a leak (one of those tables with a tablecloth that hung over and reached to the ground).

I remember at the time hearing that players usually either hold it till halftime/end of the game ... or JUST GO IN THEIR PANTS ... sometimes those body-long sweat stains in football uni's are really SWEAT!

Personally I'd like to see guys piss on the back of their teammates football pants, that way you could see the jockstrap backstraps on more than just dark-skinned African American players (though they DO have the best butts to look at!)

Finally, that's me laying on the tile floor in this pic ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stevereceptionevensmaller.jpg (24.6 KB, 2974 views)