Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Public/Outside Pissing
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2005, 08:06 PM
michaelinillinois
Cruiser

Hey GWB:

Did your sighting occur at the infamous LaBagh Woods by any chance? I've spent many a happy hour there cruising and jacking although it's been a while since I've been there. I also associate those woods with more serious crimes and danger, even gay bashing.

I liked your story about the jogger sneaking a leak. Your "reaction" was even better.

You reminded me of a story. Several years ago, I was at a CC forest preserve. It's the one right by Wolf Road and 95th Street, not too far from where 95th Street angles off of Archer Road and heads eastbound towards Maple Lake. Anyway, there is a mountain bike trail there and these three dudes had just finished a run. Their biking shorts were all muddy and it was time to get in the car and head out to go back to the wifies in suburbia. So, one of them, RIGHT IN THE PARKING LOT, beside his vehicle, brazenly pulls off his muddy shorts (no jockstrap or undies!) only to reveal a big, dark, black bush and big dick to accompany his hairy, muscular thighs. He's buck naked for a minute or so as he calmly puts on some clean clothes for the drive back home. Meanwhile, he's casually chatting with his buddies, who chose to not follow suit.

Within a minute of seeing that, I had to go into the woods to jack off. I was turned on instantly. Had he snuck in a leak during the wardrobe change, I would have fainted!

Keep your eyes opened and keep the stories cumming!
Quote |