Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Public/Outside Pissing
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2005, 06:51 PM
NakedAl100
Cruiser

Care-free pissing

An interesting thread because I don't really associate pissing with sex, but I used to be pee-shy, so I appreciate guys sharing their freedom to let it flow uninhibited and enjoy the sensation.

I have a lot of opportunities to be naked outdoors near home and on vacations, alone and with other guys, and one thing that's nice about being naked in nature is that you just sidle up to the edge of the trail, put your hands on your hips and let it flow. Not a bad idea to point downwind if you're wearing shoes, of course. I watched some naked friends do this not too long ago and now I do it all the time when I'm naked hiking or just hanging around. Not that I don't enjoy handling the hose, just nice not to have to aim it anywhere in particular.

One time I noticed a college basketball player piss in the shower after workout at the University gym. At the time I thought it was pretty uncouth, but now I always piss in my own shower (saves water, for sure) and at public showers if nobody else is around. It heads down the floor drain anyway (or another drain if pissboy happens to be on the shower floor). Al
Quote |