Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Poppers and Side Effects
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2005, 11:53 PM
Specific200
Cruiser

Poppers and Side Effects

At some point I was reading a forum somewhere about anal stuff, because I like to masterbate with anal toys sometimes, and the topic turned to poppers.

In one thread a guy was talking about using poppers while doing anal and there were some side effects that someone mentioned.

It was something like after you begin to use poppers, you can get to a point where you can't have orgasms if you don't use them, or it can allow you ass to really open up which can cause problems.

I don't know for sure, but I was just wondering about side effectsx of using poppers sexually and while doing anal.
Will meet with discreet men w/large erections, true 7"+ & hard. Will sit down on your hard-on while you stroke me, or get on my hands and knees, reach back and massage your balls while your cock's up my asspipe. Like prostate massages and sucking. I always have enema before playing. Very clean only. No kissing or hugging, etc. Just sex.

If your cock is big and hard, I'm truly interested.

Northern California, Coos Bay, Ashland, Medford in Oregon, and other places.
Quote |