Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Poppers and Side Effects
View Single Post
Old 28th July 2005, 06:10 AM
Bayshore33611
Cruiser

Side effects ...

In my experience, here is the good, the bad, and the ugly on poppers.

The Good: They intensify the feeling of 'immersion' into sex (especially when they're fresh ... not just freshly opened, but freshly bottled). But you know that already. They also relax the anal muscles, which is great for butt play and anal sex. This is a VERY temporary reaction (it subsides along with the "rush") ... so unless you have diarrhea it shouldn't be an issue, and if you have diarrhea you probably shouldn't be getting butt-fucked anyway (at least not at my place).

The Bad: Lots of guys lose their ability to stay rock-hard and/or cum after too many hits (for some guys, even after one hit). For that reason, I don't like for my top to use them ("don't worry, I'll stay hard" .... yeah, right). But this, too, is only a temporary thing (how temporary? I dunno' ... a couple of hours?) It's not a long-term risk, so if you don't have the problem, great! I didn't have a problem with it until I hit about 42 yrs. old

The Ugly: Spill it on your nose or suck it up your nostrils and you'll get a lovely lesion that lasts for days. I found that Bacetracin Ointment is the best cure.
Quote |