Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Public/Outside Pissing
View Single Post
Old 28th July 2005, 06:31 AM
Bayshore33611
Cruiser

Marathon Runs

Someone asked earlier where marathon runners pee ...

An urban marathon will have porta-potties (which are truly, truly disgusting, because they don't stop the clock while you're in there, so people basically aim for the hole and keep going (imagine the newbie runners who started their morning with a bran muffin ... there is shit everywhere).

People also use bushes and flowerbeds in people's yards. If you see someone coming in to the finish line with one sock, watch your step in your yard (not a joke ... I see it all the time, especially chicks).

On a run that has rural elements (we have a lot of 'em here in Florida) most people will duck behind a bush. Some runs don't even have porta-potties set up except at the start/finish ... you are EXPECTED to piss in the woods.

And, of course, for the truly serious runner, they will just piss their pants and keep going. Uta Pippig, 1996 Boston Marathon champ said: ``I had some problems with my period,'' Pippig said shyly. ``I didn't expect it would become worse . . . diarrhea. I felt not nice so I used a lot of water around me so that I look better and also for my legs that I could clean it up a bit.'' <--They had to hose her off for the awards ceremony. Lovely. But, then again, she set a record, and they gave her a check for $100,000. I think I'd shit myself in public for that.

But that's a whole 'nuther thread.
Quote |