Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Poppers and Side Effects
View Single Post
Old 28th July 2005, 06:34 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

I've been using poppers for sex for twenty-three years. I have no problem having an orgasm without them. I have no problems getting an erection without them, either.

Yet I've met many guys and talked to many guys online who go limp if they do poppers.

It's just a matter of both personal preference and perhaps differences in individual physiological response.

My mind is certainly unaffected by long-term popper use, or at least that's what the voices coming from my air conditioning ducts tell me. Some here might argue the notion that I'm psychologically sound and to those guys I say: "Just ask my garden gnomes if I can carry on a logical conversation, they'll tell you how sane I am!"

Now, it IS true that using TOO MUCH poppers during a sexual experience can result in a limp dick or inability to climax. But then again, too much booze can do the same thing. Hell, too much of any drug can make Willy soft! At my age, eating a large portion of pasta can put me to sleep and detract from sexual interest, though I will generally skip dinner if I think I can get laid (I prefer sex on an empty stomach).

I have never heard of anyone complaining that poppers have caused their ass to open up to such a degree that they experience embarrassing hygiene issues and/or stained linens. Sounds like a well-worn, stretched out bottom or two out there is looking for something to blame, you know?

Moderation, as always, is key.
Quote |