Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nice Guy's
Thread: Nice Guy's
View Single Post
Old 29th July 2002, 05:03 AM
poochai22
Cruiser

Shocked to learn that Nice Guy has deterioated in service. The last visit I had was about two months ago. There are a few points which I wish to register:

1 The boss is definitely an intimidating person at least for the boys. He controls them with an iron fist. Having said that, I find most of the time he was quite pleasant at least in providing me with info regarding the boys.

2 As for the boys, most of them have rudimentary skills in massage. I always asked them where they learnt massage and the standard answer was that they learnt through hands on after some basic skills imparted to them through their peer group.

3 There are a few roses though not many among them. I too had my ups and downs at Nice Guy. On one occassion, the boy left to wash immediately I had finished the bottom job on him. Disgusting attitude.

4 Generally the boys' attitude in most places are fairly similar. Probably they are now better informed and affluent because we are fairly generous in tipping them. Even the country boys learn fast from the city boys.

5 It needs another financial crisis to hit them hard and probably then they will pay better attention and service to the customers.

6 Alternatively we can spread the message of good and bad services of go go bars and massage parlours through this board. The bad ones should be given a miss for a time until they improve their performances. Ha ..ha.. ha..