Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Public/Outside Pissing
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2005, 07:25 PM
michaelinillinois
Cruiser

Runners' Piss

Bayshore33611:

Thanks for the inside glimpse of the world of pissing runners. It sounds like practicality rules in the name of winning. Once again it appears that male runners have a distinct advantage because there is the possibility of shifting one's dick to one side and letting it rip "on the run" with some requisite splashing, but less damage than expected with a woman. I've seen some fun pictures of male bikers letting go as they ride and it's kind of fascinating to study their technique.

Speaking of runners, today a (male) friend and I took a Sunday afternoon walk on what is known as the Addison Creek Greenway Trail in Elmhurst, IL. It was so deserted that I could hardly believe it, given the nature of that town. Along the way, I realized that I needed a big piss. I made modest but not extreme efforts to find a slightly secluded place to do the deed. Just as luck would have it, as soon I was zipping up, this single fermale runner rounded the trail, only to see me coming up from the small gulley, my own wooded urinal. The gulley was actually an outfall for some type of storm or sanitary sewer overflow, so I felt like I had picked right spot.

Keep those piss stories cumming!
Quote |