Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any updates on Mexico City?
View Single Post
Old 1st August 2005, 06:42 PM
escorpionxxx
Cruiser

LaCasita II is at Av Insurgentes Sur No. 228 - 1/2 block N of C. Monterrey. There is no sign on the door - there is a buzzer on the door; ring it and attendant will buzz you in. Walk up & sign in & pay your admission (70 pesos, if I recall) and extra for a small locker if you wish. Nearest Metro is Insurgentes - take the Insurgentes Sur exit from the circular plaza, it's about 5 blocks & safe, at least until 9 - 10 pm when all the street vendors pack up.

Banos Mina is at Mina 100 - about 1/2 block west (left) off Reforma as you go northeast on Reforma away from the NW corner of Alameda Central. Mina is a small side street 2 blocks north of C. Hidalgo. (Metro Hildago). Not as complicated as it may sound, but best to consult a map & to go in daylight. Pay on teh main floor as you go in (there's a ticket booth) before going upstairs, assuming you want the general baths.

Info I have for BaƱos Finisterre is C Miguel Angel Contreras No 11, Col San Rafael, Metro San Cosme, but I've never been so don't have any more details.
Quote |