Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nice Guy's
Thread: Nice Guy's
View Single Post
Old 29th July 2002, 08:23 AM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

Quote:
There are a few roses though not many among them. I too had my ups and downs at Nice Guy. On one occassion, the boy left to wash immediately I had finished the bottom job on him. Disgusting attitude.
very sorry for straying off the topic, but I wouldn't be able to wank myself tonight if I ignored the above quote.

Dear poochai22

Maybe that guy, like other Thais, was a very clean person. He might not mean to upset you on purpose at all.

Also, don't forget the fact that you were his stranger. If I were you I would praise him for looking after (cleaning) himself well after having sex with a stranger. Please do not get me wrong, I am not saying that you may carry any disease. But whether you and all his clients may or may not carry any disease, it is his good practice to take precautions and "safety first".

No offence intended, darling.