Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I hate to be a wet blanket, but...
View Single Post
Old 4th August 2005, 02:41 PM
Edmond Cruiser
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Edmond Cruiser
I hate to be a wet blanket, but...

I know that bareback sex feels fantastic, and there are a few *good* friends that I feel safe with. But it's a little frightening to me to meet someone in an anonymous setting who wants me to stick it in without protection. What are guys thinking?

A couple of weeks ago I had a VERY hot encounter with a guy at my favorite cruising park. We wound up totally naked in the woods and sucking and rimming each other. Then he pulls lube out of his pants pocket and starts to lube me up and pull me towards his asshole. I admit that I wanted to do it but I was so anxiety-ridden about the barebacking that I lost my erection. End of the fun.

Now, I know that I am HIV neg, I got tested just a few weeks ago. I am sure it would have been safe for me to fuck him. But I have to wonder about someone who is so indiscriminate about who he allows to fuck him that maybe he's already carrying disease, if not HIV then something else? Why should I do anything with him? And it's too bad too, because this dude was HOT! Not like the typical park cruising guys, and I include myself in that.

Of course, I guess I can't complain too much because there are guys at the park whose background I don't know, and I still get into some heavy non-anal fun with them. Just because they haven't had me fuck them doesn't mean they haven't had a long line of bare dicks in them only moments before.

Anybody have any thoughts about this?

(It may be that this kind of post is inappropriate for this board. Sorry, but I don't know where else to discuss this. It may not be so important to me if my best friend hadn't had just one night of carelessness and wound up HIV poz.)
Quote |