Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I hate to be a wet blanket, but...
View Single Post
Old 5th August 2005, 07:51 AM
Bayshore33611
Cruiser

More (blah-blah-blah) from me!

Thanks for the reply.

If a guy spreads his cheeks without protection, I generally assume that he's already poz. Of course, it's still risky for him, because a compromised immune system makes him more susceptible to other nasties, including the possibility of picking up a strain of HIV that doesn't respond to his meds.

You're right-on with the Hep-A and -B vaccines, but there have been incidences of sexual transmission of Hep-C. Not NECESSARILY via rimming, though, that's Hep-A. My bad. I should pay attention to what I'm typing. I have a non-IV-using, non-blood-taking, condom-wearing friend who got Hep-C SOMEWHERE ... and he attributes it to rimming his Hep-C-infected partner. But who knows? Statistically it's 'insignificant' (unless you're him, of course).

From my perspective, when I meet something that doesn't play safe, it's impossible for him to say that he's negative (that includes YOU!). You TESTED NEGATIVE yesterday, but if you've played unsafe in the last 3 months, or since the test ... well, you get the picture. I crack up at people that'll say "it's okay, I just tested negative" and are ready to jam their cocks up my (possibly infected) butt. Which is cool, if that's what they want to do, but don't tell the next guy that you 'just tested negative'.

Okay ... back to the fun stuff !!!
Quote |